Innovation. Ambition. Determination.
The ability to dream, do, stumble, fall, rise up, dust off defeat, and go for it again. This is your story and we'll make sure the world hears it.
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) have it tough, balancing between limited resources and making investments to grow their business. Highlighting key business issues for SMEs since its launch in 2005, SME Advisor is the only magazine of its kind which caters to this fast-growing and increasingly important segment.
SMEs make up a huge percentage of business, yet not enough is done to promote these future large enterprises. That's about to change. The SME Advisor "Stars of Business" Awards 2010 aim to encourage regional businesses and best practice.
What to expect
- There are awards, and then there are "The Awards". These will be the latter
- Evening event, over 400 attendees, networking over refreshments, followed
by a gala dinner, classy entertainment acts throughout the evening, glamour,
achievements, gifts, and much more
- High-profile event, on a grand scale, promoted extensively
- Attendees include SMEs, as well as senior government officials and business leaders
- Tie-up with mainstream media to promote the awards
- A panel of industry leaders as judges
- Achievements in various categories, based on business functions and industry verticals
- Excellent opportunity for business networking
- High-visibility branding opportunities for sponsors
We will also value-add to the evening awards by conducting an SME "Business Made Easy" Summit on the same morning – where we bring SMEs, stakeholders, and advisors together for mentoring and best practices.